Urgent Care at Health Sciences Campus
1 Medical Center Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
This is a walk-in clinic that operates
Monday through Friday
From 8:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
And from 12:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Problem focused exams, imaging and tests
- Management of pain and discomfort requiring immediate attention
- Referrals for definitive care
Fees and Costs
A $75 deposit is routinely collected toward services rendered during the visit.
The $75 fee will be waived if:
- you are a patient of record in our clinics.
- you have an active West Virginia medicaid card
Where dental insurance is involved, a claim with the insurance company will be processed.
Upon arrival, patients should go directly to the Urgent Care Clinic registration desk and take a number. Patients will be called on a first come, first served basis to begin the registration process.View Indoor Map and Foot Routes
What kind of treatment is provided at the Urgent Care clinic?
Patients who have urgent needs, pain or discomfort, requiring immediate attention can visit the Urgent Care clinic Monday through Friday during set hours.
Patients experiencing emergent needs such as pain, swelling or bleeding may seek care at the Urgent Care clinic. The Urgent Care clinic does not provide routine or comprehensive care. From the Urgent Care clinic, patients may be referred to Oral Surgery, Endodontics or Prosthodontics. Those areas specialize in areas like extractions, root canals and crowns or bridges.
Who will provide your care in the Urgent Care clinic?
What if it is after hours or on a weekend?
After hours and weekend treatment of emergencies is available at the WVU Medicine Emergency Department.
There are two main options for parking when being treated as a WVU Dental patient at our Health Sciences clinics.
- A small, patient parking area is located just in front of the main entry of the Health Sciences buildings.
- Short-term, paid parking is available at Mountaineer Station. A covered walkway leads to the Health Sciences Campus.
This is a walk-in clinic that operates Monday through Friday. Appointments are not accepted. After hours and weekend treatment of emergencies is available at the WVU Medicine Emergency Department.
things to remember
- $75 deposit
- Insurance card or WV Medicaid card
- Written list of your current medications (Please include name of medication, dosage and condition it treats.)
- Current dental radiographs, x-rays and scans