how can we help you?
Searching for the best oral healthcare provider to maintain your smile or save your smile shouldn't require jumping from practice to practice. At WVU Dental, patients have access to comprehensive general dentistry and specialized treatment through one oral healthcare system.View all of our services
- General Dentistry Student Clinic, Faculty Clinic
- Urgent Care Health Sciences Campus
- Diagnostic Sciences Health Sciences Campus
- Endodontics Health Sciences Campus
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Health Sciences Campus
- Orthodontics Suncrest Towne Centre
- Pediatric Dentistry Health Sciences Campus
- Periodontics Suncrest Towne Centre
- Prosthodontics Suncrest Towne Centre
types of providers
A major patient advantage is our provider options. Decide who you see based on your financial situation, availability for appointments, and the experience level of your dentist or hygienist.
view our locations
Because of our extensive list of services, we have providers on two campuses. You may be treated at the Health Sciences Campus (HSC) in HSC-North or at our WVU Dental building in Suncrest Towne Centre adjacent to Rt. 705. Collaboration among providers may result in being treated at both locations.View all of our locations