COVID-19 Patient Information
Our highest priority is safeguarding your health. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we take preventive measures to ensure the wellness of our patients, providers and staff.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we are discouraging walk-in visits.
Emergency treatment - Please call ahead of visit.
- If you are interested in scheduling an appointment in our Urgent Care Clinic, please call us at 304-293-6208
- Suncrest Towne Centre patients who have emergent care needs should also call 304-293-6208.
- If you have a temperature of 99 degrees or higher, a cough, a sore throat, shortness of breath or have traveled internationally or to any locations considered hot spots for COVID-19, it is important you contact our office for further screening before coming to urgent care.
- All elective and non-emergent care and treatment is suspended until clinic operations return to normal.
- If a patient is accompanied by a guest who isn't required, the guest will be turned away.
Exceptions made for the parents of pediatric patients, caregivers for medically compromised patients, etc.
Enhanced screening for emergency patients
Emergent care patients will experience enhanced screenings that include checking their temperature during the registration process.
Patients can expect a series of questions prior to check-in.
Do you or any accompanying person have
- a temperature of 99 degrees F or above
- a cough
- a sore throat
- shortness of breath
- flu-like symptoms
We will inquire about international travel and visits to other states in the U.S. where high COVID-19 rates are reported. And, we will ask if you have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled, shown signs of COVID-19 or has been diagnosed with the disease.